Tuesday 4 May 2010

Venezuelan political fauna: boliburguesia mind-mapped























Here you have an updated mindmap of some of the key boliburgueses.

Some of the most striking things:

  • the level of nepotism
  • the kind of studies most of these blokes had
  • the military stench
  • the guerilla past
  • the fact they were very much part of the IV Republic in spite of what they say
  • the friends they have
  • the fact most of them did not come from the big urban centres Caracas-Maracaibo-Valencia (the only positive thing I see and I am from one of those big cities)

I will later compare the Chavista mindmap with the oppo one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I found this post very interesting and relevant. I am copying it in my own blog, if you disagree just let me know and I'll remove it.
    http://venezuelaeconomiahoy.blogspot.com/

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

1) Try to be constructive and creative. The main goal of this blog is not to bash but to propose ideas and, when needed, to denounce
2) Do not use offensive language
3) Bear in mind that your comments can be edited or deleted at the blogger's sole discretion
4) If your comment would link back to a site promoting hatred of ethnic groups, nations, religions or the like, don't bother commenting here.
5) Read point 4 again